Introduction: The Importance of a Digital Marketing Agency for Your Business
Running and operating a successful business today is demanding with everything you have to stay up on wearing all the different ‘hats’ that you wear. Having a marketing partner not only to alleviate the task but to handle it efficiently might be one of the best investments for your business you make.
What is included in an optimal internet marketing plan?
There’s no 1 plan fits all. It depends on the business. If it’s a local business, Google Maps and local search might be your best avenue for generating leads and sales. Whereas with a business that only sells items online shipping to customers a paid ad campaign on the most relevant social media platform may perform the best.
However, there are some main components that are usually included in a successful internet marketing campaign.
Here they are:
- Traffic! You’ve got to have targeted website traffic generated. You can either employ manual work to generate organic traffic or pay for ads to drive targeted cicks to your website/offer. These are the people entering your online sales funnel.
- Blog and Social Media Content: In today’s day, a business that ignores social media and putting out content, in general, is going to have a more difficult time selling new customers online. Posting high-quality content at least a few times a week will make consumers feel you’re more active and integrated into the community and willing to help them if something goes wrong if they buy from you. An active blog also really helps with SEO. Video is also becoming pertinent.
- Email Marketing: This strategy is commonly overlooked. It happens to be very effective in terms of converting sales compared to most other communication methods. Collecting emails of customers or generating a lead list of some sort through incentivizing them with some sort of value in the email/newsletter (exclusive access/ discounts etc.).
- Website Optimization/Updates: Updating the site with different promotional material if applicable. As more traffic on the site is had, you’ll better understand how it’s performing and improvements on the site might be necessary based on the real data you’ve generated.
- Retargeting Strategy: A retargeting strategy is a strategy that yields the very highest ROI. This is where you’re targeting your ‘warm’ audience. These might be the people that have come to your website in the past 30 days or perhaps they’ve engaged with your business on social media. Maybe they watched one of your videos. There are many ways to retarget, but in essence, this is your last attempt at the sale. You’re looking to motivate the customer to buy by strategically removing the objections they might have in their head.
How to Choose the Right Utah Digital Marketing Agency
Choosing a digital marketing company is a big decision and its one that you want to get right. When scouting marketing companies to work with we suggest that you write down any things that might be important to you. This might be active communication, reporting, campaign effectiveness, etc.
When interviewing make sure to have a good feeling about who you’re talking to and ensure that they care about your successful business. Reviewing any case studies from previous campaigns is a must. Be clear on any questions and ask if you’re responsible for anything and make sure to ask about content creation.
Why You Should Consider a Utah Digital Marketing Agency
Utah is has become one of the more techy states in the U.S. as more tech companies have flocked here. As Ambitrek’s founder Mathew grew up in Utah his whole career has revolved around tech. He was also raised Christian setting so integrity is valued highly in all business interactions.
If you feel Ambitrek might be able to help your business accomplish its goals, schedule a marketing consultation now.